1. New England Patriots - Brady + Belicheck = Super Bowls
2. Philadelphia Eagles - A spectular off-season solidifies a team that went to the NFC Championship Game last year.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers - The Defending Super Bowl Champions.
4. Atlanta Falcons - Ryan and Turner provide a deadly combo.
5. Minnesota Vikings - Having Adrian Peterson always gives you a chance to win.
6. Arizona Cardinals - An outstanding run in the playoffs last year. Should see similar success if Boldin plays.
7. Washington Redskins - Haynesworth improves an already great defense. If Portis has another big year, this team could challenge for the divison.
8. Carolina Panthers - The best rushing attack in the NFL.
9. Baltimore Ravens - Defense should still be great even without Bart Scott. Joe Flacco now has a year under his belt.
10. Houston Texans - A plethora of young talent.
11. San Diego Chargers - LT is probably done, but Phillip Rivers has quietly become a top QB. Merriman anchors a solid defense.
12. Chicago Bears - Cutler provides a major boost, but they lack the receiving to be an elite team.
13. New York Jets - Rex Ryan and Bart Scott gives this defense Top 5 potential. They also may have found their QB in Sanchez.
14. New York Giants - One of the best defenses in the league, but major off-season losses on offense will plague Eli.
15. Indianapolis Colts - There offense isn't what it used to be.
16. Buffalo Bills - Owens creates chaos wherever he goes, but he does score points.
17. Tennessee Titans -Vince Young is still unproven. The defense will struggle without Haynesworth.
18. New Orleans Saints - Reggie Bush has to step up this year.
19. Dallas Cowboys - Unless Roy willaims has a breakout season, Dallas wills struggle to get the ball in the endzone.
20. Green Bay Packers - Good overall, but not great in any areas.
21. Cincinnati Bengals - Look for OchoCinco to have a big year.
22. Miami Dolphins - Will Defensive Coordinators figure out the Wildcat this year?
23. Oakland Raiders - A lot of speed on offense, but Russell is still a mystery at QB.
24. Seattle Seahawks - Houshmandzadeh should give Hasselback more success this year.
25. Kansas City Chiefs - Hopefully Matt Cassell is the real deal.
26. Cleveland Browns - The standard question marks that are Brady Quinn and Braylon Edwards
27. Jacksonville Jaguars - This team still has a lot of holes to fill.
28. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Derrick Ward was a great pick-up. How much will they get out of Josh Freeman?
29. Denver Broncos - Josh McDaniels, your team is falling quickly falling into the abyss.
30. Detriot Lions - A solid draft should lead to some wins.
31. San Francisco 49ers - A potential star in Crabtree is the only positive for this team.
32. St.Louis Rams - No more then 3 wins for this team next year.