1) Steelers(2) (1-0) - It wasn't the most impressive win, but the Defending Champs got the job done.
2) Giants(3) (1-0) - Perhaps the best looking team in Week 1, have a bigger test next week against Dallas.
3) Eagles(4) (1-0) - Everything went right for the defense, but McNabb's injury is certainly a concern for next week against the Saints.
4) Patriots(1) (1-0) - Captain Brady got them the win, but an early wake-up call in New England.
5) Vikings(5) (1-0) - Adrian Peterson does his thing as Brett Favre starts to emerge as the leader once again.
6) Falcons(7) (1-0) - The defense looked better then expected, and Matt Ryan continues to shine with new target Tony Gonzalez.
7) Saints(8) (1-0) - Whenever you put up 45 points, you did something right.
8) Chargers(6) (1-0) - Closer then expected, but a dramatic win to start out the season.
9) Colts(9) (1-0) - Reggie Wayne had to win it all by himself this week.
10) Packers(12) (1-0) - It's only been one week, but the 3-4 seems to be working in Green Bay.
11) Ravens(13) (1-0) - Flacco continues to make strides, business as usual for the defense.
12) Titans(14) (0-1) - A tough loss to start the year, but the defense played well and kept them in the game.
13) Jets(15) (1-0) - Sanchez was phenominal in his NFL debut. This team will continue to suprise people.
14) Cowboys(23) (1-0) - No TO. No problem. Roy Willaims and Patrick Crayton both put in big performances in Week 1.
15) Seahawks(19) (1-0) - Didn't have to try to hard against St. Louis, but this team already looks better then last year,
16) Texans(11) (0-1) - Struggled the whole game against the suprising Jets. This team has to pick it up to avoid another 8-8 season.
17) Bears(16) (0-1) - Not the debut Cutler and Chicago was hoping for. Then it all got worse with Urlacher's injury.r
18) 49ers(22) (1-0) - A good divisional win, but there have so be some quetions about the run game of a run first team.
19) Panthers(10) (0-1) - There's apparently a job opening for a quarterback position in Carolina.
20) Bills(25) (0-1) - Trent Edwards looked sharped, and almost beat Tom Brady and the Patriots.
21) Redskins(17) (0-1) - The offense can't seem to score enough points to win.
22) Cardinals(21) (0-1) - The offense looked out of sync, this is not the same team that won the NFC Championship last year.
23) Raiders(24) (0-1) - Looked pretty good at home against San Diego, almost got the upset.
24) Bengals(18) (0-1) - They basically had that thing won..., but still didn't play a very good game.
25) Buccaneers(26) (0-1) - The secondary got killed all day, but the offense was a huge positive.
26) Dolphins(20) (0-1) - Continuing the struggles on offense in Miami.
27) Chiefs(27) (0-1) - Brodie Croyle filled in well for Cassel, if only they could get their run game together.
28) Broncos(30) (1-0) - They managed to pull out a BS win, so I guess that's something.
29) Browns(29) (0-1) - The good news is Brady Quinn out performed Delhomme and Cutler.
30) Lions(31) (0-1) - The defense got ripped to shreds against New Orleans, but they did put up 27 points.
31) Jaguars(28) (0-1) - Not a lot going well for this team right now.
32) Rams(32) (0-1) - The only team not to score any points last week.